Healthy European Youth
2014 - 2017
ADOPTION BY OUR STUDENTS OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE THROUGH SPORTS AND HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES.
MOTTO: "A healthy mind in a healthy body!"
ŞCOALA GIMNAZIALĂ VĂDENI,
VĂDENI, BRĂILA, ROMÂNIA
MAKBULE ORMAN ORTAOKULU, KARAMAN, TURCIA
LIHULA GÜMNAASIUM, LIHULA, ESTONIA
IESO SIERRA LA MESTA, SANTA AMALIA, SPANIA
I SPOLECZNE GIMNAZJUM, ZAMOSC, POLONIA
EMÄKOSKEN KOULU, NOKIA, FINLANDA
DIMOTICO SCHOLEIO PLATEOS IMATHIAS, PLATY IMATHIAS, GRECIA
STREDNA ODBORNA SKOLA, LEVICE, SLOVACIA
ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO MADONNA DELLA CAMERA, MONTEPARANO, ITALIA
The project was chosen because it's necessary to have a healthy style of life. The theme is atemporal and continuous. The sport and the healthy alimentation had been always a part of education from the most ensignement sistems along time. Healthy body and mind are necessary to each person and also for the humanity development in general. These subjects need study and practical activities too. They contribute to the personal development of pupils, but are also important instruments of socializing and inclusion.
This subject can bring together through activities the schools and the comunities. During the activities we will be helped by nutritionists, sportives, families. Pupils will understand what a healthy lifestyle is and how they can realize practically this concept.
The development of activities promote equally the entrepreneurial skills, the organisational capacities development in each partner school.
Through practical activities and products made will be developped. the personal health, the collaborative learning, the tolerance, the European democratic citizenship feeling.
ACTIVITIES 2016 - 2017
SEPTEMBER - 2016
- Initial questionnaire, which will provide statistics about the favorite free time activities of our students.
- Organizing teams which will practice the box games in the third year of the project ( chess, dominoes, scrabble, rummy).
- Providing materials needed.
- Establishing a training program and a competitions schedule for the entire school year.
OCTOBER - 2016
- Training for competitions.
- Posters exhibitions about the box games.
- Transnational project meeting in Poland, 24 – 28 October. Two teachers from each partner school will participate.
NOVEMBER - 2016
- Local competitions. The participation in the competitions and the results may help us to select the students for the learning activity in Slovakia.
DECEMBER - 2016
- Exchanging Christmas cards
JANUARY - 2017
- Transnational project meeting in Spain (23-27 January );
FEBRUARY - 2017
- ,,The box of surprises” – collection of information, books, magazines, photos, interviews about the box games.
MARCH - 2017
- MAGAZINE: ,,Famous chess players”. The product will be shared in Slovakia.
APRIL - 2017
MAY - 2017
- Celebrating Europe Day
- Short Term Learning Activity – international project meeting in Slovakia. Two teachers and six students from each partner school will participate.
JUNE - 2017
- Closing ceremonies of the project. Local representatives, parents, teachers, press will be invited.
SEPTEMBER - 2015
- Initial questionnaire, which will provide statistics about the eating habits of our students.
- Meeting a nutritionist, to learn about the concept of healthy eating.
OCTOBER - 2015
- Visit to vegetable gardens and grocery stores. Students will participate in picking up vegetables. A photo album will be realized.
- Transnational project meeting in Estonia, 12 – 16 October. Two teachers from each partner school will participate .
NOVEMBER - 2015
- ,,Fruit and vegetables – our friends,, - a magazine containing our students` works ( articles, stories, interviews, photos ).The magazine will be shared in Italy.
DECEMBER - 2015
- ,,Fruit and vegetables = healthy life,, - posters exhibitions in all partner schools.
JANUARY - 2016
- Transnational project meeting in Italy.
- Visits to milk factories and meeting a nutritionist. A photo album will be realized.
FEBRUARY - 2016
- ,,Dairy products and health,, - a magazine containing students` works( articles, stories, photos, information ). The magazines will be shared in Greece.
MARCH - 2016
- Visiting an animal farm. Students will participate in some activities. A photo album will be realized.
- ,,Healthy food = healthy body,, - a magazine containing students` works( articles, photos, interviews, stories, information).The magazines will be shared in Greece.
APRIL - 2016
- ,, Healthy food basket ,, - Each school will create a basket of information( photos, books, recipes ) about healthy food in our regions.
- Celebrating ,, The day of healthy living,,. A photo album and a movie of this activity will be realized. The albums will be shared in Greece.
MAY - 2016
- 9th of May - European Day
- Short Term Learning Activity – international project meeting in Greece. Two teachers and six students from each partner school will participate.
JUNE - 2016
- ,, Healthy cooking ,, - Brochure which will include healthy food recipes from all partner countries. The brochure will be edited by the coordinator school.
JULY - 2016
- Intellectual Output ,, FOOD AND DIET,, - a methodological guide in which will be described non-formal activities that contribute to the development of a healthy lifestyle.
AUGUST - 2016
- multiplier event – FROM FARM TO PLATE , organized by the coordinator school.
PRODUCTS 2015 - 2016
- ,,Fruit and vegetables – our friends,, - magazine (national product)
- ,,Dairy products and health,, - magazine ( national product)
- ,,Healthy food = healthy body,, - magazine ( national product)
- ,,Healthy food basket,, ( national product)
- ,,The day of healthy living,, ( national product)
- ,,Healthy cooking,, - common product, edited by Romania
- Photo albums and films
- ,,Food and diet,, - intellectual output
The activities and products will be disseminated in our schools, local communities, on the website, press articles, meetings of the teachers, debates.
SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER 2014
- Creating a Website - common product
- Initializing of a LOGO for our projet - common product
- Editing promotional materials (brochures, pliants, posters, etc.)
- Creating the ERASMUS + WALL
- IMPLEMENTING the initial questionnaire on 50 students in each school
- The official opening day
- Organising the football, handball, volleyball and table tennis teams
- Setting a schedule for the competition in each school
NOVEMBER - 2014
- Creating the ID CARD - video presentations of partner schools
DECEMBER - 2014
- AVENTURE SPORT ON THE MAP
JANUARY - 2015
- TRANSNATIONAL MEETING , VĂDENI, BRĂILA, ROMANIA - each school will be represented by 2 teachers
FEBRUARY - 2015
- EDITING A SPORT CALENDAR - common product
MARCH - 2015
- TRANSNATIONAL MEETING, KARAMAN, TURKEY - each school will be represented by 2 teachers
APRIL - 2015
- EDITING A SPORT DICTIONARY - common product
MAY - 2015
- 9th of May - European Day
- INTERNATIONAL MEETING. SHORT TERM LEARNING ACTIVITY - NOKIA, FINLAND - each school will be represented by 2 teachers and 6 students
JUNE - 2015
- MAKING A METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE FOR PRESENTING NON FORMAL ACTIVITIES AND PROPOSALS FOR SCHOOL CURRICULUM
JULY - 2015
- INTRENATIONAL WORKSHOP "SUSTAINABLE LIVING BY SPORTS" - VĂDENI, BRĂILA, ROMÂNIA
We expect a great impact on our students. They will gain confidence in themselves; they will develop key competences/ skills, teamwork capacity and values of European citizenship. Working in teams with disatvantaged physically, mentally or socially, they will develop tolerance and understand what equality is. They will communicate better in English and they will use the computer as a communication tool. Our schools will gain prestige in our communities, we will have fewer dropouts and more students involved in projects.
- students will understand and adopt the ”healthy lifestyle” concept;
- all partner schools wil do activites related to the project objectives, wich will motivate our students to practice sport;
- in our school comunities will be promoted healthy food choices;
- the school failure and drop-out will be reduced;
- the motivation for learning will incrase because of the students involving in the activities of the project;
- students will develop the communication capacity into an international language, the ability of using computers, the creativity, the critical thinking and the collaborative learning through realisation of some products;
- partener schools will introduce as annual cross-curricular activities, activities done into the project with the aim of sustenability of the project theme into the scholar curriculum.
PRODUCTS 2014 - 2015
- THE LOGO OF THE PROJECT
- ERASMUS+ WALL
- PROMOTIONAL BROCHURE
- ID CARD - VIDEO PRESENTATION OF THE SCHOOLS
- SPORT CALENDAR
- SPORT DICTIONARY
- METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE ”LIVING BY SPORT” - intellectual output
- initial questionnaires, at the beginning of each school ear
- current and final questionnaires
- sport competitions
It will be done throughout the project activities and in all this stage.
We will disseminate the plan and the activities in each school and the local comunities.
Each school will be promoted on the website and also into local media.
At the two workshops will be invited teachers from our country and foreign teachers.
The guides will be promoted into the professional meeting of the teachers.