You are here: Home Sample Data-Articles
back to top
HEALTHY EUROPEAN YOUTH
2014 - 2017
ACTIVITIES 2015 – 2016
- Initial questionnaire, which will provide statistics about the eating habits of our students.
- Meeting a nutritionist, to learn about the concept of healthy eating.
- Visit to vegetable gardens and grocery stores. Students will participate in picking up vegetables. A photo album will be realized.
- Transnational project meeting in Estonia, 12 – 16 October. Two teachers from each partner school will participate .
- ,, Fruit and vegetables – our friends,, - a magazine containing our students` works ( articles, stories, interviews, photos ).The magazine will be shared in Italy.
- ,, Fruit and vegetables = healthy life,, - posters exhibitions in all partner schools.
- Transnational project meeting in Italy
- Visits to milk factories and meeting a nutritionist. A photo album will be realized.
- ,, Dairy products and health,, - a magazine containing students` works
- ( articles, stories, photos, information ). The magazines will be shared in Greece.
- Visiting an animal farm. Students will participate in some activities. A photo album will be realized.
- ,, Healthy food = healthy body,, - a magazine containing students` works ( articles, photos, interviews, stories, information).The magazines will be shared in Greece.
- ,, Healthy food basket ,, - Each school will create a basket of information ( photos, books, recipes ) about healthy food in our regions.
- Celebrating ,, The day of healthy living,,. A photo album and a movie of this activity will be realized. The albums will be shared in Greece.
- Celebrating Europe Day
- Short Term Learning Activity – international project meeting in Greece. Two teachers and six students from each partner school will participate.
- ,, Healthy cooking ,, - Brochure which will include healthy food recipes from all partner countries. The brochure will be edited by the coordinator school.
July 2016 – Intellectual Output ,, FOOD AND DIET,, - a methodological guide in which will be described non-formal activities that contribute to the development of a healthy lifestyle.
August 2016 – multiplier event – FROM FARM TO PLATE , organized by the coordinator school.
PODUCTS 2015 – 2016
The activities and products will be disseminated in our schools, local communities, on the website, press articles, meetings of the teachers, debates.